Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On Location with Whitney

So the other day i met a guy named Ren who runs a daily blog called Images of Pomona, and he asked me to do a video walk through of 50 Bucks Gallery. The gallery is owned and curated by Rolo Castillo who is also my boss and curator at the dA.

The show im describing is called "Foot in the Door" where all the work is 12inx12in (foot by a foot). That same day we filmed, i helped Rolo hang the show.

Here is my video walk through of the gallery space:


This is the video blog by Ren commenting on my "On Location.." (watch 45 sec - 1min 15 sec)


This is my piece for the show called "A Fire in Candyland". Thanks to Fr. Bill SS.CC. for helping me name the piece. ( and its for sale if anyone is interested!)

























No comments:

Post a Comment